CORS Instructions for LSM Modules Registration, AY2017/2018 Semester 1
Application for Minor in Aquatic Ecology, AY2017/2018 Semester 1
The application for admission to read the Minor in Aquatic Ecology is now open.
The requirements of the Minor and application steps are available here.
Closing date for application: Monday 17 July 2017
LSM4263 Field Studies in Biodiversity
This 4MC-module is conducted in Special Term Part 2, AY2016/2017.
The module duration is from 19 June 2017 (Monday), to 28 July 2017 (Friday).
A more detailed timetable will be available later. More information about the module: http://tinyurl.com/lsm4263-nus.
To register, please complete the form at www.tinyurl.com/lsm4263signup.
Closing date for application: Wednesday, 31 May 2017
Matriculation Cohort AY2017/2018
Matriculation Cohort AY2016/2017
Matriculation Cohort AY2015/2016
Matriculation Cohort AY2014/2015
Matriculation Cohort AY2013/2014
Matriculation Cohort AY2012/2013
- Double Degree Programme in Law and Life Sciences
- Concurrent Degree Programme in Molecular Biophysics with King's College London
- Concurrent Degree Programme in Forensic Science with King's College London
- Concurrent Degree Programme in Analytical Toxicology with King's College London
- Joint Degree Programme in Life Sciences with The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill